Monday, January 19, 2015

Hiding in Plain Sight

Note 1/20/2015: This is purely an observation. I make no claims about its origin or validity, because I don't know the origin, probably my own biases. Any claims of "promptings" could be mistaken. I am probably completely out to lunch. It could be a coincidence or just noise or a distorted lens. As a matter of fact, please tell me that I am out to lunch. I hope the Lord intended no symbolism here.


The Lord loves irony. There are symbols and signs all over the place. We just have to be able to see them.

I finished reading Jonathan Cahn's "Mystery of the Shemitah" about a week ago. It is a marvelous work. I cannot recommend it highly enough. This has caused me to really think about towers and their meaning.

The World Trade center was conceived of in a Shemitah year(1945), construction was started in a Shemitah year(1966), construction was completed in a Shemitah year(1973) and was shaken down in a Shemitah year(2001)

After reading Sean Isaac May's work on the Conference Center, I was prompted to look at the Church Office Building. I discovered some striking similarities to the World Trade Center. They were both completed in 1973(One site listed 1972, I could not find an exact date for the opening).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_Salt_Lake_City
They also bear this striking resemblance in the facade.






Now I want you to look at the following four photos to see if you can see something that I believe has been hiding in plain sight.









Now look at the pictures for a while until you see it.






































In case you weren't able to see it, let me give you a little help.





Now, I will let you draw your own conclusions. I hope this is just noise, and there is nothing to see here. Suffice it to say, I would not work in that building, especially near the day of nullification or in the wake of the Shemitah.

I intend to explore the similarities between ground zero and the church's temple square complex. I think there are things to be revealed in this labor. The church and the state are intertwined and I believe their futures are too. If this the case, then the Lord will have given us signs and probably hidden them in plain sight.

I have not put too much detail in this. I just wanted to get it out there for people to chew on.

Gary



No comments:

Post a Comment